Sunday, December 19, 2004

christmas is nearly upon us! all my friends are starting to come back from college, so i'm hoping for a fun few weeks coming up. if you're in the area, give me a call... and if i don't answer, it's because i'm working on fixing my wierd sleeping schedule, so just leave a message.

i'm searching for a new cologne. i'm looking for something kinda tropical (dare i say fruity) but not feminine or strong. my friend zack from shytown recommended clinique happy for men... mary and elliot found one that they said was totally "me" but it was some long name that i easily forgot. so, send any ideas my way. oh, and money is always nice too.

i've added episodes 64-68 of call for help which aired last week to the episode download, so go ahead and check that out.

cyaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home