Sunday, January 16, 2005

for those of you who are sick & tired of the radio, like i have been for years, i added some good online radio links to my navbar on the left. of course, since it's me, 2 out of the 3 are electronica, but everyone who reads this (and i mean everyone) needs to give a listen to radio paradise. it's so hard to describe, so i'll just let them do it: DJ-mixed modern & classic rock, world music, electronica, acoustic, jazz & much more. this has got to be the most eclectic online radio station i've ever listened to, and most of the music i've never heard before. i've found myself listening for hours on end. so please, seriously, check it out, and let me know what you think.

livejournal's blogging service was shut down for about a day due to a major power outage at their webhosting company, and it put their 5.6 million blogs offline. it made front page news over at yahoo... check it out.

see? you should've picked blogger! ::looks at kim::

everyone's headed back to college again... see you all over summer. i had a great time! be sure to drop me a line every now and then. i'll try to update my blog a bit more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home