Sunday, January 30, 2005

when we were younger, we were brutally honest. some put it into words, some didn't. my friend zack did. this is from when he was in 5th grade. i find it hilarious and slightly frightening at the same time... because i was exactly the same way (except i didn't write it down).

zack: So I was searching through the back of an old closet of mine, and found a three ring binder. Tucked in the folders on the sides, folded up and untouched for nearly seven years, I found these. Basically a detailed rating and ranting of all the students in my fifth grade class. No particular order to these. Red pen edits and writings are no more than a day or two newer than the originals. A fun side note: All the people I rated "+", except the teacher, are now in rehab.

The Real Burn Book


1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, what about the 7th grade ratings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home