Friday, February 18, 2005

three email addresses? yep, that's right. i thought i might as well show all the ways i can be contacted (short of calling me on the phone).

markstrube@gmail.com
my primary email address... use it for general messages or sending me files under 10mb.

markstrube@wi.rr.com
my road runner email... use it in case you can't seem to get ahold of me on gmail, or for sending me files 10mb or larger.

markstrube@sprintpcs.com
my cell phone... for sending me an email anywhere i may be.

i will also soon be making posts to this blog from my cell phone! so, now i can make blog posts from anywhere i happen to be! awesomeness. (and of course i've been able to do that with the moblog for some time now.)

i'm looking forward to seeing Constantine sometime this weekend... i'll update with my thoughts on it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home